MENA = Middle East and North Africa
When foreigners hear about skyrocketing rape rates, organized crime and ambulance drivers being attacked with machetes they are often puzzled. Why do 87% of Swedes vote for parties that have created the situation and are actively making it worse?
Swedes who are well-off are drawn to the same neighborhoods which pushes the prices up. MENA immigrants speak poorer Swedish, have a worse education and in turn a lower-income. They cannot afford the astronomical prices required for an overvalued apartment/house in one of the white enclaves. Swedish children also tend to be placed in segregated schools and are therefore more likely to succeed. Civil-unrest, riots, rapes, murders, and gang-violence are hence predominantly concentrated to the ghettos.
This has led to a situation whereas most Swedes are open to uncontrolled immigration from the hell holes around the world because they are not affected by the consequences first-hand. They see themselves as doing a good deed and regard more restrictive policies as cruel and inhumane. Those who suffer are the immigrants and Swedes who were poor from the start.
The latter is looked down upon as “white trash” by the middle and upper class. They also happened to be the first to vote for the Sweden Democrats which was explained by the media as stemming from their lack of education and racism. Nobody considered that it may have been due to the “white trash” living in the vicinity of MENA immigrants who lack the will and/or the opportunity to integrate into Swedish society.
The stereotypical journalist tends to come from a poor/middle class background and votes for a socialist party. They regard themselves as belonging to an upper class which is ironic considering they often take loans they can never pay off to live above their means. They are often concentrated to an area known as Södermalm whereas progressive values and hipsters reign supreme.52% of journalists at Swedens Television (SVT) vote for the Environmental Party (MP) and 0% vote for ideological opposite: the Sweden Democrats (SD).
MP are a socialist party that wants open borders, quotas, ecological food and 100% renewable energy.
SD are a eurosceptic party who want a 90% cut in immigration and more focus on traditional Swedish culture.
The top pie chart is what employees at SVT vote for; the pie chart below is what the public votes for. Mind you the results on the picture are from 2006 and since then SD has risen to 13% in the national election but recieve a mere 1% by journalists. Every single television owner gets SVT pre-installed and must pay a monthly tax for the supposedly unbiased channels.
The media rarely give the downsides of MENA immigration any coverage, meanwhile, SD is consistently portrayed as a neo-fascist/racist party. This is becoming increasingly transparent seeing as several of SD:s representatives are immigrants, such as Nima Gholam Ali Pour featured on the right. He realizes that the current policies are detrimental to the immigrants who come here and the ethnic Swedes themselves. Why would he be working against his own and his family’s self interest?
If you can distinguish between your personal beliefs and your duty to inform the population there is no problem. That is not the case in Sweden and if you don’t believe me, watch this video and judge for yourself.
A wise man once said
The oblique paradox of propaganda is that the lie in the throat becomes, by repitition, the truth in the heart.
John Grierson (1898-1972)
- I am not saying that all immigrants are criminals. rapists and jihadists. I am saying that a few are and this is due to irresponsible politicians and the biased media. In the end those immigrants who have worked hard and have integrated into society suffer due to the criminal immigrants giving them a bad name.
- I am not saying that Swedes by and large are prejudiced / racist. I am saying that many Swedes who have no experience of multicultural areas / no go zones tend to be less prejudiced.
- I am not saying that all journalists are hipsters, who vote for Miljöpartiet and live on Södermalm. I am stereotyping those journalists who fit this description. There are plenty of incredibly dedicated and hard-working journalists who are unbiased and do not fit the caricature I have drawn up above.
- When attempting to answer a broad question in less than 600 words there will inevitably be a need to generalize. I do not have the time to interview each and every one of Swedens 9.6 million people.
- This is my subjective opinion on the matter and you may be of a very different opinion.